Predictions for Tottenham's Final 10 Matches



I hope I am wrong. I really do. But I do not see this season ending well for Tottenham Hotspur. 

With ten matches left this season I am predicting we will win....once. 

With a further three draws that will put Spurs on 46 points and barely above the relegation zone. 

We are a club and a squad in turmoil and have been for over a year. Curiously looking at our next three matches, we lost the corresponding game last season. The rot set in a long time ago. 

To reiterate,  I hope I am profoundly incorrect with these predictions, starting with today's game at Burnley 

COYS
________________________________________

Burnley (A) L

Man Utd (H) L

West Ham (H) D

Sheffield United (A) L

Everton (H) W

Bournemouth (A) D

Arsenal (H) L

Newcastle (A) D

Leicester (H) L

Crystal Palace (A) L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McNamara's Band: Irish Ode to Tottenham Hotspur

Raiders Crush Chargers- The Winners

Outcoached by the Mizzouri Team - Pierce Likely Out